Certified translations for private customers

If you would like to work, study, marry or divorce abroad, you will need translations of your certificates and deeds in certified form.

By default, the above events require the translation of the following documents:

Working abroad: School/university certificates, training certificates, journeyman's letters, job references, internship or further training certificates, certificate of good conduct as well as curriculum vitae and letter of application.

Studying abroad: A-level certificate, study certificates, internship certificates

Getting married abroad: Birth certificates, certificates of capacity to marry, divorce decrees of previous marriages, affidavits

In other contexts, a certified translation of the following documents is often required:

Registration certificates, pension insurance notices, insurance policies, certificates of earnings, driving licences, naturalisation certificates, etc.

For all these occasions, we offer fast and cost-effective services.

Additional service: On request, you can also receive certified translations in the form of a PDF file, which you can use for online purposes.

Payment options:
Cash (when picked up in person)
Cash on delivery (Deutsche Post)
PayPal (prepayment)
Bank transfer (prepayment)

You are welcome to send us the documents to be translated by e-mail, fax, post or personal visit (on weekdays from 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.).

Contact us and we will take care of your request right away.